Thank you for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 health crisis. We encourage you to continue to pay attention to best practices and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and other public health agencies on protecting yourself from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
New information as of 6/15/20
- The Clubhouse is now open. Please enter at the main entrance. Cloth face coverings and temperature check/approval are required to enter the building.
- The Pro Shop is open however we request that you continue to check in and conduct business over the phone whenever possible.
- Driving range is open to the public, no reservation required. See details below
- North end is open to Annual Members and eligible range pass holders from 9am to 5pm
- Grab and Go available for golfers. See details below
- Restaurant and the patio are open with limited seating and reservations are required. See details below
To support physical distancing guidelines while playing and to ensure every opportunity for the golf course to remain open, please observe the following rules:
- Tee times are accepted online at westwoodsgolf.com or by phone at 720-898-7370
- No walk-ups allowed
- Payment must be made no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone or at the Pro Shop counter if you need to purchase range balls or merchandise. No cash accepted.
- Payment will only be accepted no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, call 720-898-7370 to pay for your tee time. No cash accepted
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- All water jugs have been removed from the course. Water fountains are also non-operational. Please come prepared.
- Food and beverage grab and go service will be available from the patio bar window with a limited menu. All pick up orders must be called in to 720-898-7350 and paid with credit card only at time of order.
- Golf carts can be used but must be used by single riders or by members of the same household ONLY. The sharing of a golf cart between two non-household members is prohibited
- Golf carts are first come first served and cannot be reserved
- No personal Golf carts
- The driving range and ball dispenser are open
- North end is open to Annual Members and eligible range pass holders from 9am to 5pm. Please call the Pro Shop for instructions
- Range balls can be purchased in the Pro Shop with a credit card.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing standards
Upon arrival at the course
- Payment may be made up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone. During your phone call you may order essentials such as golf balls and tees. Starting Monday June 15th, the Golf Shop is available to guests to pay fees and purchase merchandise. Please enter the building through the main front doors and have your temperature taken at the kiosk. Face coverings are required. Proceed directly to the Pro Shop, conduct your business and exit through the east side doors.
- Players are expected to proceed to the first tee at their scheduled tee time but not before the previous group has left the tee box.
- Rental clubs are not available until further notice.
- Playing guests must practice “physical distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff at all times.
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property.
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course.
On The Course
- Tee times have been spaced appropriately to limit gathering.
- Water coolers, tee markers, bunker rakes, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the hole and untouched.
- The cup has been modified to allow the ball to be holed – easy ball retrieval without touching the cup or flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized on a daily basis.
At The Clubhouse
- Food and beverage grab and go service for golfers will be available from the patio bar. Hours of service are 15 minutes prior to first tee time until 6:30pm and are subject to change. The limited menu can be found HERE
- Exterior furniture has been rearranged in order to comply with physical distancing and please follow the specific signs regarding customer flow.
- The detached restrooms on the west side of the Clubhouse are currently open.
In the Restaurant
Beginning June 9th, West Woods Bar and Grill will open dine-in and curbside pick up service for food and beverages. Our hours, menu, and capacity will be limited in the restaurant, but we look forward to serving our guests. Golfer Grab and Go snacks will be available on the golfer’s porch and on the course.
Hours of operation
- Monday - Friday from 11am - 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 7am - 8pm
- Reservations ONLY will be accepted
- Please call 720-898-7350 for table reservations. All parties of 5 guests or more MUST call in for a reservation
- Online reservations may be made for parties of up to 4 guests. Click HERE to make an online reservation
- Our Menu can be found HERE
- Dine in instructions and guidelines can be found HERE
- Available Daily from 11am - 8pm
- Call 720-898-7350 to order and receive your curbside pickup instructions
- be accepted
- Along with your favorites, we will also be offering family meals to go! The menu can be found HERE
- Player Grab and Go snacks and beverages are available on the golfer’s porch. Open from 7am - 6pm daily. (Hours subject to change)
- Limited menu can be found HERE
- Limited beverage cart service will be available
Practice Healthy Actions
Practicing everyday healthy actions can help limit the spread of the COVID-19 and protect you from getting any respiratory illness. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds using hot, soapy water, using an alcohol-based disinfectant gel when handwashing is not available.
- Keeping hands away from the face.
- Staying home when you have a fever, persistent cough, or respiratory distress.
- Covering your face when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or with your elbow or shoulder when tissues aren’t available.
- Wearing a non-medical mask or scarf
- Maintaining a 6’ distance from others.