For the protection of our team and our community, we are asking for your help in abiding by the following guidelines:
- Please wear a face covering when entering, exiting, and moving about the restaurant.
- For restaurant seating, each guest will be required to take their temperature upon entering the building.
- Please enjoy yourselves but we ask that you limit your time at the table due to limited seating.
- We are here to help! We do ask, though, that you aim to keep interactions with your server/hosts as brief as possible
- Avoid gathering or mingling at other tables, in walkways or other common areas.
- Maximum guests per party is 10
- Please follow directional signage for entrances and exits inside and outside of the building.
- Please maintain social distancing when in contact with our team or other guests
We are following the CDC guidelines for sanitation and cleanliness inside the restaurant as well as local and state guidelines
Please help us keep each other safe by complying with these guidelines. Guests may be asked to leave if guidelines are not followed.