Once you arrive at your reservation time, please call 720-898-7350 to let us know you are here! Please stay in your car until we have sent you a text confirming your table is ready. Once you receive your text, you may proceed to the greeter for check-in and seating.
We encourage you to view the menus online, but disposable paper copies are available, if needed.
For the protection of our team and our community, we are asking for your help in abiding by the following guidelines:
- Please wear a face covering when entering, exiting, and moving about the restaurant.
- For restaurant seating, each guest will be required to take their temperature at a self monitoring kiosk upon entering the building.
- Please enjoy yourselves but we ask that you limit your time at the table for dining only.
- We are here to help! We do ask, though, that you aim to keep interactions with your server/hosts as brief as possible
- Avoid gathering or mingling at other tables, in walkways or other common areas.
- Maximum guests per party is 8
- Please follow directional signage for entrances and exits inside and outside of the building.
- Please maintain social distancing when in contact with our team or other guests
- At this time, per local regulations, we may only serve alcohol to guests ordering food.
We are following the CDC guidelines for sanitation and cleanliness inside the restaurant as well as local and state guidelines
Please help us keep each other safe by complying with these guidelines. Guests may be asked to leave if guidelines are not followed.