Policies on the course
Tee time reservations may be made 5 days in advance and phone calls can be made after 8 a.m.
- All players are required to check in at the pro shop 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Golfers must wear soft spikes or tennis shoes to help reduce damage to the greens and help prevent the spread of turf grass disease.
- No tank tops, cut-offs or running shorts are allowed at West Woods.
- No coolers are allowed on the course. Food and beverages must be purchased at the course.
- No one under 18 may drive a cart and a cart may only have 2 riders.
Spectators are welcome at West Woods subject to the following conditions;
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of proper golf etiqutte and course rules and conduct themselves in such a manner so as not to interfere with the normal course of play or be a disturbance of any kind to other golfers on the course.
- No hunting for golf balls or playing around lakes or creeks.
Additionally, juvenile spectators must adhere to the rules listed below;
- Must remain under strict parental supervision.
- Must be at least 7 years of age. No infants allowed under any conditions.
- Must remain in golf cart at all times.
- Carts shall not be driven by anyone under 18 years of age.
- One child \tee time maximum.
All spectators, particularly those under 18, will be monitored closely by the Golf Course staff to ensure that a safe, playable environment is maintained for all golfers. Any violation of the above policies or conduct deemed detrimental to the enjoyment of other players will not be tolerated and will result in a loss of spectator privileges and removal from the course.