Thank you for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 health crisis. We encourage you to continue to pay attention to best practices and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and other public health agencies on protecting yourself from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Beginning Nov 20 @ 5pm
- The Pro Shop and Clubhouse will be CLOSED to the public
- Tee time reservations accepted online or by phone
- All payments will be processed via credit card over the phone
- The Pro Shop is available by phone everyday from 8am to 4pm when the course is open
- When the course is closed, the Pro Shop will be available weekdays from 8am to 4pm and weekends from 8am to 12pm
- Curbside pickup available for merchandise purchases 8am to 4pm on weekdays and 8am-12pm on weekends if the course is closed
- Course and practice areas open as weather permits
- Patio and on course restrooms will remain open
- Grab and Go available for golfers when the course is open for play.
- Curbside pick up for restaurant menu available 4:00 to 8:00 daily. See details below
To support physical distancing guidelines while playing and to ensure every opportunity for the golf course to remain open, please observe the following rules:
- Tee times are accepted online at westwoodsgolf.com or by phone at 720-898-7370
- No walk-ups allowed
- Payment must be made no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone. No cash accepted.
- Payment will only be accepted no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, call 720-898-7370 to pay for your tee time. No cash accepted
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- All water jugs have been removed from the course. Water fountains are also non-operational. Please come prepared.
- Food and beverage grab and go service will be available with a limited menu. All pick up orders must be called in to 720-898-7350 and paid with credit card only at time of order. See details below
- Golf carts are cleaned prior to each use
- Golf carts are first come first served and cannot be reserved
- No personal Golf carts
- The practice putting green and chipping green are open
- The driving range is open for players to hit off of the artificial turf tee line
- Range balls can be purchased over the phone with a credit card. Please call 720-898-7370 when you are at the range ball dispenser and we will give you your code(s)
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing standards
Upon arrival at the course
- Payment may be made up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone. During your phone call you may order essentials such as golf balls and tees.
- Players are expected to proceed to the first tee at their scheduled tee time but not before the previous group has left the tee box.
- Rental clubs are not available until further notice.
- Playing guests must practice “physical distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff at all times.
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property.
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course.
On The Course
- Tee times have been spaced appropriately to limit gathering.
- Water coolers, tee markers, bunker rakes, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the hole and untouched.
- The cup has been modified to allow the ball to be holed – easy ball retrieval without touching the cup or flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized on a daily basis.
- Beverage cart service will not be available
At The Clubhouse
- Food and beverage grab and go service for golfers will be available by phone only. Hours of service are 15 minutes prior to first tee time until the last tee time of the day. The limited menu can be found HERE
- Please call 720-898-7350 Option #1 or 720-898-7378 to place your order
- Orders may be picked up at the West doors on the golfers patio
- Grab and Go service not available when the course is closed
- The detached restrooms on the west side of the Clubhouse are currently open.
In the Restaurant
As of Friday November 20th at 5:00pm, the Restaurant will be closed for dine-in service. West Woods Restaurant will provide Grab and Go for golfers and Curbside pickup service. Table service inside or outside will not be offered.
- Dinner menu available daily from 4pm - 8pm
- For call ahead contactless service please call 720-898-7350 Option #2
- Curbside menu can be found HERE
- Curbside drink menu can be found HERE
Practice Healthy Actions
Practicing everyday healthy actions can help limit the spread of the COVID-19 and protect you from getting any respiratory illness. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds using hot, soapy water, using an alcohol-based disinfectant gel when handwashing is not available.
- Keeping hands away from the face.
- Staying home when you have a fever, persistent cough, or respiratory distress.
- Covering your face when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or with your elbow or shoulder when tissues aren’t available.
- Wearing a non-medical mask or scarf
- Maintaining a 6’ distance from others.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information: https://www.cdc.gov/COVID19
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 specific information: https://COVID19.colorado.gov
- UCHealth information on COVID-19: https://www.uchealth.org/today/covid-19-coronavirus-recent-updates/