Thank you for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 health crisis. We encourage you to continue to pay attention to best practices and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and other public health agencies on protecting yourself from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Consistent with recommendations of local health officials, West Woods will reopen for play, with limited hours, beginning April 10, until further notice. Jeffco Public Health has provided additional provisions, outlined below, to help ensure your safety. In addition to following the recommendations of public health officials, the opening of the golf course is consistent with the City’s approach of continuing to provide services and amenities to our community when it’s safe. We will share additional information or policy changes with you when they are available.
To support physical distancing guidelines while playing and to ensure every opportunity for the golf course to remain open, please observe the following rules:
- Tee times are accepted online at westwoodsgolf.com or by phone at 720-898-7370
- No walk-ups allowed
- Payment must be made no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone
- Payment will only be accepted no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, call 720-898-7370 to pay for your tee time. No cash acceptedNo spectators or caddies will be allowed
- All water jugs have been removed from the course. Water fountains are also non-operational. Please come prepared.
- Beginning May 2nd, Food and beverage grab and go service will be available from the patio with a limited menu. All pick up orders must be called in to 720-898-7350 and paid with credit card only at time of order.
- Beginning May 2nd, golf carts can be used but must be used by single riders or by members of the same household ONLY. The sharing of a golf cart between two non-household members is prohibited
- Golf carts are first come first served and cannot be reserved
- No personal Golf carts
- The Driving Range, Putting Green, and Chipping Green are available to paid golfers ONLY and no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Please purchase range balls when calling to pay your fees with a credit card over the phone no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing standards
- Starting Saturday May 23rd the driving range is available on a reservation basis. Please call 720-898-7370 for reservations and more information
Upon arrival at the course
- Payment must be made no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone.
- The Golf Shop is unavailable to guests. However, during your phone call you may order essentials such as golf balls and tees. Items will be placed outside the Pro Shop doors for pickup before your round
- Players are expected to proceed to the first tee at their scheduled tee time but not before the previous group has left the tee box.
- The practice range, chipping and putting greens are available to paid golfers only no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Rental clubs and pull carts are not available until further notice.
- Playing guests must practice “physical distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff at all times.
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property.
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course.
On The Course
- Tee times have been spaced appropriately to limit gathering.
- Water coolers, tee markers, bunker rakes, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the hole and untouched.
- The cup has been modified to allow the ball to be holed – easy ball retrieval without touching the cup or flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized on a daily basis.
At The Clubhouse
- The Clubhouse will be closed to the public until further notice.
- Beginning May 2nd, Food and beverage grab and go service will be available from the patio. All orders must be called into 720-898-7350 and paid with credit card only over the phone. Hours of service are: 15 minutes prior to first tee time until 5pm, and are subject to change. The limited menu can be found HERE
- Exterior furniture has been removed in order to comply with physical distancing.
- The detached restrooms on the west side of the Clubhouse are currently open.
- Pro Shop merchandise may be purchased by calling the shop at 720-898-7370. Purchased items will be available by curbside pickup.
Practice Healthy Actions
Practicing everyday healthy actions can help limit the spread of the COVID-19 and protect you from getting any respiratory illness. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds using hot, soapy water, using an alcohol-based disinfectant gel when handwashing is not available.
- Keeping hands away from the face.
- Staying home when you have a fever, persistent cough, or respiratory distress.
- Covering your face when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or with your elbow or shoulder when tissues aren’t available.
- Wearing a non-medical mask or scarf
- Maintaining a 6’ distance from others.